Nova Class Starship

Star Trek: Voyager - Equinox, parts 1 & 2

Parts. Uhh, I mean "part"

Stated scale:


Actual scale:


 IMG_5195.JPG (380661 bytes) IMG_5196.JPG (409702 bytes) IMG_5197.JPG (370255 bytes) IMG_5198.JPG (467028 bytes) IMG_5199.JPG (394998 bytes)

IMG_5200.JPG (547746 bytes) IMG_5201.JPG (577650 bytes) IMG_5204.JPG (391992 bytes) IMG_5203.JPG (384914 bytes) IMG_5206.JPG (382726 bytes)

Overall length:



Number of parts:


Stand included?


Decals included?


My Source:

Cost (w/o s&h):

Yes, 1 part. No assembly required, just a lot of clean up. But eventually I got around to a primer coat on it.

IMG_3150.jpg (70096 bytes) IMG_3151.jpg (67982 bytes)

1/22/2010 - And yet more clean up now that the primer's showing more fix-it spots.

2/3/2010 - Primed again after that additional putty and sanding, and with the first coat of paint - light gull gray.

IMG_4607.jpg (623718 bytes) IMG_4608.jpg (684509 bytes) IMG_4610.jpg (566233 bytes)

2/28/2010 - I finally settled on Model Master light gray for the color. It's not the Voyager's "deckhouse blue" color - viewing the Equinox  episodes clearly shows the Equinox is not the same color as Voyager, but rather a light neutral gray.

IMG_4740.jpg (581184 bytes) IMG_4741.jpg (582605 bytes)

4/8/2010 - And starting to get some of the detail areas painted. Intermediate blue, burnt umber so far.

IMG_5086.jpg (532228 bytes) IMG_5087.jpg (517045 bytes)

4/21/2010 - And more... sensor pallets and phasers

IMG_5129.jpg (445773 bytes) IMG_5130.jpg (445499 bytes)

4/24/2010 - And yet more. Nacelles have copper, RAF trainer yellow, and Ford engine red detailing. Deflectors are a 1:1 mix of copper and international orange. And now this moves on to decals & details.

IMG_5132.JPG (470136 bytes) IMG_5133.JPG (390121 bytes) IMG_5134.JPG (383414 bytes)

IMG_5135.JPG (371864 bytes) IMG_5138.JPG (386722 bytes) IMG_5139.JPG (419824 bytes)

4/26/2010 - After a few more paint details and color changes, I applied a gloss coat in prep for decaling this, at long last. I got the PNT decal sheet to replace the supplied decals - more markings, and better quality.

5/1/2010 - And another one's finished. Spent most of the past week's shop sessions painting details and decaling the ship. The PNT decals respond very well to use of Micro Sol setting fluid. Off to the gallery...