A Fun Review for Exams: The Plant
(or Grass) Game
- From the list provided, write a different word in each
square of the game board except the FREE space.
- Listen as the "caller" reads a phrase. This
may be a definition or some other phrase associated with one of the words.
- If you have the word that matches the phrase, put an X
through the square.
- When you get five words horizontally, vertically or
diagonally, call out "PLANT" in a loud voice.
- We will check to see if you have answered correctly.
- The first person to shout "PLANT" in a
response to a correctly filled-in game board wins a fabulous prize!
(thanks to D. Cronkite, Hope
College, MI, for this idea)
08/20/2007 / � Copyright by SG