- Dragon wings
- An illustrated guide to making dragon wings on metal figures more
- Battle damage
- The method generally used to make the damaged sections on the USS Excalibur.
- Weathering with Pastels
- Describes materials and techniques for weathering models with artist's pastels.
- Space Colors - Studio Colors
- A high-tech method to answer the ever-popular question, "What color should I paint
- Scratchbuild a 2001 Monolith
- Add one of the most-recognizable images from 2001:
A Space Odyssey to your displays
The Model Citizen's "Sprue U" pages are �2000 Roger Sorensen
page URL: http://employees.csbsju.edu/rsorensen/modelcitizen/sprue_u/300level/default.htm
last updated 04 December, 2007